- What recent and future trends can be seen in the transport development of the Fehmarnbelt region?
- How can the transport and logistics industry or administrations take advantage?
The joint session of the EUSBSR flagship and EU Interreg Baltic Sea Region Programme projects Scandria®2Act and TENTacle will give answers to those questions. Based on the presented project results on cargo traffic and multimodal best-practice examples, high-ranking experts from Sweden, Denmark and Germany will exchange viewpoints in moderated panel discussions.
Keynote: Pat Cox, European Coordinator for the Scandinavian-Mediterranean Corridor
- Lennart Andersson, Regional Director, Swedish Transport Administration Southern Region
- Maarten de Ridder, Head of International Sales DB Cargo, DB Cargo AG
- Carsten Vædele Madsen, Senior Advisor, Ministry of Transport, Building, and Housing of the Kingdom of Denmark
- Rüdiger Schacht, Deputy Managing Director and Head of Regional Economic Policy, Chamber of Commerce and Industry Lübeck
- Ilmar Reepalu, Regional Development Committee of Skane
- Sohana Josefsson, Director HR and Communication, Green Cargo AB
- Ingo Egloff, CEO, Port of Hamburg Marketing
- Mikkel Wesselhoff, CEO, Business Lolland-Falster
Mer information om Fehmarnbelt Days 2018